Upload your portfolio today. Register here

Sub-basement Level

Sub-basement Level
Page 22 of 28 (28 items)  « First ... < Previous 20 21 22 23 24 Next > ... Last »
A soldier strays from his unit and finds himself alone. With a hand cannon in one hand and a plasma cutter in the other, he's right in his element.

I've been watching too many sci-fi horror movies(Alien series,Dead Space, etc.) that I got inspired to create this artwork. As for his gun, to make it interesting, I offset the cylinder as opposed to dead center, and added a pivotal mini-saw on the grip.

Done in pscs....oh, and Happy New Year!

Comments

NicolaH said:

Hey Sekido54,

Amazing work - your character design is awesome! Although now I'm suddenly thinking back to all those terrifying Dead Space moments where I'd shout "Run you fool!!!" and then get eaten by swarms of horrible aliens... I never managed to finish it!

So with all of this in mind, we've chosen Sub - Basement Level as out Image of the Day - congratulations!

Looking forward to seeing your future creations!

Nicola

10:27 on October 5, 2012
Thanks for sharing your feedback! If your feedback doesn't appear right away, please be patient as it may take a few minutes to publish - or longer if the blogger is moderating comments.
(required) 
(optional)
(required) 
Submit

IMAGE STATS

Viewed: 1186
Comments: 1
Ratings: 0 vote(s)
Rating

RECENT ADDITIONS

Tune-up Merc
Breached ver.02 Beat Cop