Upload your portfolio today. Register here

Trouble DVD + Account on forum.

Last post 06-17-2009, 1:41 AM by fabledgoat. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  06-10-2009, 4:32 PM 215032

Trouble DVD + Account on forum.

Hi, I'm having trouble reading the last DVD that came with the last issue. I've never had any trouble reading any of your DVD's (until now).

This isn't much of a problem because I did use another computer and copy the data that was on the DVD on an USB stick and got to it that way.

Does anyone know how this comes? I've also had this with some other DVD's but those were written by a friend and I thought that was the reason why I couldn't open them.

Second, I'm having a small irritation. I always forget my login because here my login is with an underscore  and I'm used to a loginname without an underscore.

I looked closer at the loginname without the underscore and I saw that this was an account that haven't been activated yet. So is it possible that a forum moderator deletes this

account and  changes this accounts login without an underscore?

I love your Magazine and would  like to get active on your forum aswell !

-Tom

•  06-17-2009, 1:41 AM 216946 in reply to 215032

Re: Trouble DVD + Account on forum.

Hey Tom, unfortunately the forum moderators don't have the ability to make changes to your account. hopefully one of the others will see your plight here and have better advice for you.

as to the DVD, if you managed to get the content off the DVD and onto a USB stick no doubt there's nothing wrong with the disc itself because it was accessibel. try using it in other computers to see if it works first. also, what do you use to run the disc? on a mac I don't think the discs auto-boot while on a pc I believe they do. can't quote me on that cause I'm not sure though.

View as RSS news feed in XML