Upload your portfolio today. Register here

KoshimeArt

Last post 12-24-2011, 9:01 PM by joeparis. 646 replies.
Page 1 of 44 (647 items)   1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last »
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  02-10-2007, 5:58 PM 15312

KoshimeArt

Hello,

I would to share a collection of thoughts, media analysis and design with occasional sketches and digital illustrations ranging from commercial and personal works.

Wacom Evangelist - Europe
  •  02-11-2007, 12:46 PM 15398 in reply to 15312

Re: KoshimeArt - Concepts and Illustrations

WOW, Koshime, ive been a fan of your work since i saw it on conceptart.org and its great to have you here now aswell.

Your ship deisngs are really cool, Keep posting!

The sooner you fall behind the more time you'll have to catch up.

Check Out My Sketchbook

-SmartKyle-
  •  02-11-2007, 2:31 PM 15408 in reply to 15312

These look excellent. I would've liked to see them linked to larger versions, so can't really comment on details, but overall they look superb!

Trudi Topham.
  •  02-11-2007, 6:22 PM 15440 in reply to 15408

Troo > Hi there. I would love to link them (I thought they were linked) to the larger sized versions. How would you go about it? (let me fiddle with the links and see if they work)

SmartKyle > Hi. Nice to see a fellow Ca err over here. It was getting too crowded at CA.org, with the Sketchbooks being quite laggy so it was time to move. Nevertheless I'll be maintaining an influence overthere still but will probably have a more active presence over at IFX. :) with a mixture of more line drawings, and warts and all over here

Okies guys - I made the images linkable. let me know if they work for ya! cheers! 

•  02-11-2007, 9:18 PM 15456 in reply to 15440

yer i know what you mean about conceptart.org, gets a little hard to catch a breath over their never mind get noticed....

I thought the same thing when i came here, a chance to start participating in an online community properly instead of just dipping in and out.

Nice to hear a talented artist like you is hopefully gonna influence stuff over here.

Check Out My Sketchbook

-SmartKyle-
  •  02-17-2007, 4:13 AM 16492 in reply to 15456

Here is today's vehicle illustrated concept. Digitally, I am trying to get a more finished feel but will dip into speedpaints once the finalised illustration methods and basics of illustration are nailed solid

I've also since had a chance to expand on creatures and mechanoids/humanoid forms in my sketchbook. Although, someone will have to prod me to scan them in and share at some point

Silverbow 

•  02-17-2007, 8:52 AM 16506 in reply to 16492

Oh, man!

You just climbed on my list of favourite digital artists. I never knew your work before this and I love every image you have posted here more and more. I'm just stunned. Love to see more from you than just (space) ships and cruisers. But heck, if you like to draw them I can't and WON'T stop you.

.... must see more Cool 

My dA page

My ImagineFX portfolio
  •  02-17-2007, 10:48 AM 16521 in reply to 16506

Some linework unrelated to flying vehicles or things mechanical-ish :)

•  02-17-2007, 11:09 AM 16525 in reply to 16521

Thanks, man. You are the best...hey, just wondering. Could you drop by on my portfolio page here on in deviantArt (links are in my signature) and give any opinion of my so called "art". I'd love to get some feedback of a professional artist. It is always a good way to get better and better.

My dA page

My ImagineFX portfolio
  •  02-17-2007, 11:46 PM 16608 in reply to 16525

Hi Jarmo, I dropped by your Deviant SB (but could not find a function that allowed you to post comments except through signing up)

You have a broad range of skills and photography. And your art style currently lends well to a graphic (hard b&W contrast) style that can become distinctive. Depending on what you want to paint/draw. I can suggest drawing people, objects and vehicles and buildings as shapes of black

So, if you want to improve - say your character drawing - try casting or imaginign a hars light on someone's profile and block in only hard black shapes. It will help yoru brain understand 3D shapes as well.

of course, soft pencil shadings and studies will help improve these better!. G luck!

•  02-18-2007, 12:49 AM 16614 in reply to 16608

Re: KoshimeArt - Happy CNY

Happy Chinese new year guys and gals!

Some brief line drawing before calling it a night 

•  02-18-2007, 1:39 AM 16616 in reply to 16614

Re: KoshimeArt - Happy CNY

Attachment: CNY.jpg

Koshime,

Gung Hay Fat Choy!

(Apologies if the characters are not correct)

Mark.

•  02-18-2007, 3:38 PM 16683 in reply to 16608

koshime:

Hi Jarmo, I dropped by your Deviant SB (but could not find a function that allowed you to post comments except through signing up)

You have a broad range of skills and photography. And your art style currently lends well to a graphic (hard b&W contrast) style that can become distinctive. Depending on what you want to paint/draw. I can suggest drawing people, objects and vehicles and buildings as shapes of black

So, if you want to improve - say your character drawing - try casting or imaginign a hars light on someone's profile and block in only hard black shapes. It will help yoru brain understand 3D shapes as well.

of course, soft pencil shadings and studies will help improve these better!. G luck! 

Thanks for the feedback, man. I really appreciate it. I'll strive to be better and distinctive with every image I make. 

My dA page

My ImagineFX portfolio
  •  02-19-2007, 6:48 PM 16858 in reply to 16683

i love the sketch book stuff, some really nice gesture work... Its always nice to see something other than finished paintings and your sketchbooks live up to the final pieces well.

Check Out My Sketchbook

-SmartKyle-
  •  02-25-2007, 5:29 PM 17986 in reply to 15312

Great ship concepts. You really have an eye for detail. mmmmmm Inspires me to do some of my own ship pieces, tis been a while ^____^

Page 1 of 44 (647 items)   1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last »
View as RSS news feed in XML