Upload your portfolio today. Register here

Tarot Bi-Weekly Challenge #11 - Death - WIPS

Last post 06-28-2012, 9:35 PM by janemini. 20 replies.
Page 2 of 2 (21 items)   < Previous 1 2
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  06-26-2012, 6:11 PM 390775 in reply to 390627

Re: Tarot Bi-Weekly Challenge #11 - Death - WIPS

komugurakingdom:

(Kazky, can this count as WIP2, with the borders added in the final piece? Otherwise I'll upload the black and whites as well.) 

that's definitely a wip Komu

•  06-27-2012, 6:52 AM 390817 in reply to 390775

Janemini, wow, that's some awesome work already! It reminds me of the Darksiders game. Can't wait to see the finals :)

Kazky, thanks. I was a little worried, since I forgot to take any WIPS after the first one while working :/

Personal art website
    Facebook page
  •  06-27-2012, 5:04 PM 390859 in reply to 390817

aaaah bouhou.. I won't have time to do the Death.. but I surely will for myself someday XD (too much work : another contest and a bathroom to paint ^^.. and maybe a job coming..)

Btw good luck everyone, those paintings are really nice and you'll rock for sure ;)  See you next card.. maybe.

•  06-27-2012, 6:09 PM 390864 in reply to 389523

Thanks you so much komugurakingdom ! :D

And here's the colored version...

Death_WIP2

still in progress. Hopefully I can get this done by tomorrow with its border... :)

By the way... English is not my first language so if you see something wrong with my grammar please let me know. Thanks in advance! :D

http://janemini.deviantart.com/
  •  06-28-2012, 12:07 AM 390891 in reply to 390471

Attachment: mortwip3.jpg

janemini - very nice! idk if it feels much tarot-y right now (maybe the border will change this feeling, you never know :) ), still that'd make one heck of a badass tarot series if all your other cards would be as interesting and full of energy as this one

elo - aww too bad Sad; gl with that other contest,looking forward to seeing your progress on this card if you post it somewhere

more work, getting close to final; some chainmail will poke under his chestplate in the next version, will see about tweaking his forearms as well..they kinda look too long in the wrist area

•  06-28-2012, 9:35 PM 390964 in reply to 389523

Thanks heimdayel, I hope I can still participate. :D I think you don't need to tweak his forearms. They look fine to me. :D

Here's my update... and I'm still not sure with the border... I might change it. XD

Death WIP Border

By the way... English is not my first language so if you see something wrong with my grammar please let me know. Thanks in advance! :D

http://janemini.deviantart.com/
Page 2 of 2 (21 items)   < Previous 1 2
View as RSS news feed in XML